Vision & Mission
- We will aggressively achieve the reduction of food imports in host countries by 20% each year as a food security issue while equipping the home countries to be net exporters of food within 10 years.
- To accelerate the ending of hunger in low to lower-middle income countries utilizing Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) as a driver to accelerate sustainable agriculture transformation and inclusive economic development partnerships.
Vision & Mission Drivers
- Achieve Food Security for national governments in low to lower-middle income countries
- Ensure improved nutrition, making it a priority by promoting sustainable agriculture
- Improve the quality of living and income of associated nations leveraging foreign and domestic educational institutions